Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April showers bring May ... heat waves?


 What a hot May it has been so far, 90 degrees already! today we went to the store and bought a sprinkler and kiddy pool. Mojo was as thankful to have the cool water to splash in as Aurora was. We all sat out in the yard and played for the afternoon.
 Earlier this week we went to Bridgestreet Center and played for a while in the fountain. Aurora found an orange cone.....

 and of course, it went right on her head. :)

 Evelyn and Jasmin met us there, I just love my little god-daughter. I just find her to be the 2nd most adorable little baby I have ever in my life seen. I love her toes, I love her nose, I love her smile... and that scrunchy up nose thing she does. She just started the walking thing, but still does this awesome knee strut that ends in this resting pose....  such cute toes.



No comments:

Post a Comment