Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wednesday Wardrobe 2012-5

"I want to wear that purple shirt with the sparkly flowers!"
"you don't have a purple shirt with sparkly flowers that I remember!"
"yes I do. The day I said I wanted to wear the pink roudolph shirt, and you said its not Christmas, and I said I don't care, you asked if I wanted to wear the purple shirt with sparkly flowers!!!"
"is it long sleeved or short?"
"long"
"is it that purple shirt?"
"no! The one I want has sparkly flowers!!! This is apples!"

So we looked and looked and looked.

"Is it this one?"
"yes!!!"
"Aurora, what color is that?"
"grey"
"Are those sleeves long or short?"
"short"

...

"see, I told you I didn't remember a long sleeve purple shirt with sparkly flowers"
"I know! But look at these pants. They have butterflies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment