Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pumpkin picking

Hello everyone. I've been slow to post, sorry. Life is busy around here! Like 7 days a week, scheduling things 6 weeks in advance, what day is it now busy!!! (Also, I post from my phone and sometimes timely pats fail to go through.)

Aurora is doing great! She got her report card today (kindergarten progress report) and is doing wonderfully! She met all goals except "completes work in a timely manner"... Go figure. Pretty sure that one doesn't come from me.

Aurora has decided to be batman doctor for Halloween. That would be Batman who carries the sonic screwdriver from Dr. Who. 

We have been to the pumpkin patch 3 times, I love fall!! We will be carving pumpkins this weekend. That's a big deal around here! 

School Pictures were last week. She says she smiled, I sure hope so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment