Thursday, March 17, 2011

What to do When a Birthday Surprise is Ruined.

When you plan a birthday surprise, and thinks don't work out the way you thought they would... my suggestion, just Keep on Keeping on! Here's what I did: I took that Birthday Surprise and just kept the plans, making minor adjustments!

We are going on a road trip.








Looking like a movie star!
I will be your Navigator

First stop Universal Studios!!!



 Dr. Suess's world was lots of fun! There was a maze-like "If I Ran the Zoo" area, that Aurora really enjoyed!


You could dine in the Green Eggs and ham Diner!


We met thing one, and thing two

We met the Cat in the Hat

My personal Favorite.... Hogsmead!






A photo-op in front of Hogwarts Castle!


Universal Studios was a very fun park!We saw lots of neat things, Toonland was neat, they had speech bubbles attached to the trees and light posts that you can stand under, to get captions for your photos!!! Hogsmead and the whole Harry Potter experience was wonderful!!! I was able to sample Butter Beer, and to go into the different shops from the Wizarding World! I absolutely loved it!
Aurora slept through the Jurassic Park portion of the park, but woke up in time to visit Toonland and see Betty Boop! After that we went through the Super Hero section of the park, and Aurora got to see a mini-parade of super heroes on ATV's.

All in all Universal Studios was a wonderful Day! I had so much fun I can't stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment