Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wednesday Wardrobe

Guest Posted by John:

Wednesday Wardrobe - MMMMMM, Thai!

Upon coming home from an early day, I found Aurora excitedly awaiting me at the door and wanting to show me the outfit she had picked out today.

The conversation went something like this:

"Look Daddy, I picked it out all by myself. It says (pointing to her shirt) I am your's and Grandaddy's Princess and I always will be!"

She then went on to tell me that she was hungry and wanted Chinese. As it would turn out, I had been wanting to try out a Thai restaurant and off we went.

She ate an entire plate full of seafood fried rice that had a hint of Thai flavoring. We had the entire restaurant coming to check on her as she finished off the plate. They were simply amazed that such a young child could eat all of it and with the Thai flavoring. It helped that the food was simply fantastic. She even tried my spicy yum ta-lay (seafood salad) and enjoyed it...but didn't want anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment